Monday 8 January 2018

Stop that, it’s silly.


Stop that, it’s silly.

When we did the first episode of ‘Round the Archives’ in August of 2016, I couldn’t have imagined some of the silly things I would see and do along the way.

For instance, I wouldn’t have thought that I would have been jumping around in the kitchen pretending to be taking part in the Drogna game like the contestants on ‘The Adventure Game’.

Or pretending to be Georgina to Andrew’s Adam Adamant or impersonating Dr Evadne Hinge.

Or indeed listening to Andrew and Warren with their heads over the bath pretending to be in an underground tunnel.

Or trying hard not to laugh as I listened to Andrew performing some of the recent opening sketches, the one for Episode 16 was particularly funny to listen to being performed.

I also never thought that I’d be talking to Terry Molloy, John Challis and receiving a telephone call from ex-‘Blue Peter’ editor Richard Marson.

It’s been great fun and I look forward to what is to come. 

(By Lisa Parker)

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Round The Archives In Conversation' Episode 20 now available!

  'Round The Archives In Conversation' Episode 20 now available! "Fred Harris haunted my nightmares!" This time Bob Fische...