Thursday 27 June 2019

Blakes 7 And The Pressure Point


Blakes 7 And The Pressure Point

I'll be honest and say that I didn't think we'd have that much to say about 'Blakes 7 - Pressure Point', but we got an unexpected fit of the giggles early on in the video and never looked back really.

Though I'm still not quite sure what I meant by my mention of the Liberator's "door-'ole"...(!)

What serious fans of the show make of our approach, we'll probably never know, but we're here to provide a piece of something-approaching-entertainment, and hopefully some of the fun we have whilst doing these will come across to the viewer.


As ever, turn the subtitles on for an added layer of oddness. Although Lisa wishes to point out that she is not quite as rude as you might gather from the screengrab below.


We even managed to crowbar in some references to some of our favourite podcasts.

Though I forgot to use the phrase 'Gan but not forgotten'...

Sorry.

Our video on 'Blakes 7 - Pressure Point' can be heard here.

(Written by Andrew Trowbridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Round The Archives In Conversation' Episode 20 now available!

  'Round The Archives In Conversation' Episode 20 now available! "Fred Harris haunted my nightmares!" This time Bob Fische...